Love the sights, sounds and scents of nature? Studies show that spending time in nature can help relieve stress and anxiety. When you need to relax, it’s hard to beat a sandy beach, meandering river, a field of flowers or a sunny meadow.
You may not be able to get out and enjoy nature very easily. But you can experience the stress relief that comes with the soothing sights, sounds and scents of the great outdoors with an AirMoji and one of our incredible fragrances. You’ll feel much better in no time. Here’s all you need to do:
- Find a quiet area. Turn your mobile phone’s ringer off.
- Consider which experience you want to create – a beach getaway, a relaxing meadow, or a forest escape. If you enjoy the sound of water, you may want to experience a beach with the peaceful alternating advance and retreat of seawater. A river making its way through beautiful trees is another great option. A sunny meadow is a great option if you like to hear the sounds of nature and see stunning greenery.
- Choose a complimentary fragrance or essential oil blend for your AirMoji. We have a number of nature-inspired fragrances.
- Find a comfy place to relax — on the bed, the couch, or your favorite reclining chair.
It’s really that easy. Once you have the supplies that are needed, you can set up your relaxing oasis. You don’t even have to leave your own home for this peaceful “getaway.” Our incredible fragrances, combined with virtual reality technology, create an incredible experience right in your own home that can help you relax and de-stress.
Learn more on my website and explore what else we have available to make your life a little more relaxing: https://getmojilife.com/
Your friends are likely some of the most important people in your life. They help you celebrate the good times and provide support during the bad times. But did you know that good friends are also good for your health?
Many different types of studies show a strong link between friendship and wellness. In fact, four large studies compared a range of biomarkers such as blood pressure and body mass index in a wide range of participants ages 12 to 91. They found people with weaker social ties were less healthy overall. For example, a lack of social connections more than doubled the risk of high blood pressure in older participants. Those with a social network scored higher in nearly every health measure, at every age.
Studies show that having high-quality social relationships also can lower a person’s risk of depression and help them better manage the condition. A study of more than 2,000 high-school students showed that when clinically depressed participants had enough friends with what the study called a “healthy mood,” it doubled their chances of recovery. Other studies show that friendship helps to reduce stress and anxiety and helps people of all ages better manage their mental health.
Evidence also suggests that having strong social ties helps reduce the risk of developing dementia. A 2012 study followed more than 2,000 people ages 65 or older for three years, none of whom had dementia at the beginning of the study. Of those who said they felt lonely at the start, 13.4 percent developed dementia over the three-year study, compared with only 5.7 percent who didn’t feel lonely.
We all get busy and friendships take time. But it’s important to stay connected. Don’t just rely on social media and texting to keep in touch. Pick up the phone and call a friend. Put a kind card in the mail. And carve out time for face-to-face interaction.
The good news is that you don’t need to have a ton of friends to enjoy all of the benefits of friendship. Quality counts more than quantity. Just a few upbeat, supportive and close friends will do the trick.
Stressed out? You’re definitely not alone. The COVID-19 outbreak continues to cause high levels of stress and anxiety in both adults and children across the country. It’s frustrating not knowing what the future holds for us and our loved ones. None of us knows when the worldwide pandemic will truly be over. Our daily activities, including ones we enjoy (like hugging!), will continue to be limited for some time. Some of us have lost jobs or are facing that possibility. Families are falling behind on rent and mortgages. There have been shortages of everything from baking supplies to toilet paper. And to top it off, we’re hearing scary things about people who have become sick.
Right now, there’s so much you can’t control. But here are the things you can do to better manage the stress of these uncertain times:
- Take breaks from watching, reading, or listening to coverage about COVID-19. That includes social media! Hearing about the pandemic for hours each day can be draining. When you do read, watch or listen to the news, tune in only to reputable news sources. There’s a lot of misinformation being spread around on the Internet.
- Take care of yourself. Eat healthy and well-balanced meals. Junk food will only make you feel worse. Try to fill at least half of your plate at each meal with vegetables and fruit. Drink enough water — many of us don’t.
- Try to get plenty of sleep. There’s nothing wrong with using your cell phone or watching television to relax, but the stimulation of using screens within a few hours of bedtime can make your brain too excited to sleep. Don’t catch up on the news, which these days is all about COVID-19, while you’re in bed and getting ready to go to sleep. Make sure you’re getting even a small amount of natural sunlight each day, preferably in the morning because it helps reinforce a normal sleep-wake cycle.
- Try to get some exercise each day. The research is clear: Physical activity makes us feel better. Plus, if you move more during the daytime hours, you’ll naturally be more tired by the end of the day. Bonus time: walking, hiking or bicycling outdoors if you can. Getting exercise outdoors has many health benefits.
- Try to do some activities that you enjoy each day. Even simple activities, such as reading a book, petting your cat, playing with your dog or enjoying a cup of hot chocolate, can help you feel so much better.
- If you haven’t tried meditation, now’s the time. Feeling yourself becoming overwhelmed? Closing your eyes, listening to some soothing music and taking deep, cleansing breaths can really help. Studies show that the benefits of meditation — less stress, better sleep and improved mood — are real. Not sure where to start? There’s a variety of top-rated free and low-cost apps that can help. One is the Calm app. Calm offers guided meditation with soothing music in 3- to 25-minute sessions. Want to develop a daily meditation practice? Try Daily Calm, the app’s 10-minute program that helps you meditate in the mornings or evenings. You can also check out or purchase a book on meditation.
- Connect with others. Talk with people you trust about your concerns and how you are feeling. Lean on close friends and family — letting someone know how you’re feeling can really help. After all, we’re all in this together.
- Get help if you need it. If you’re worried about your physical or mental health, call your primary care or mental health provider to ask about appointment options.
The right fragrances can help you feel better, de-stress, re-energize, get a better night’s sleep and feel ready to tackle anything! At MojiLife, we have a wide variety of awesome fragrances.
Looking for a natural pick-me-up? If you like citrus scents, you’ll want to try our Sweet Lemon Fragrance Pod. Or our Madagascar Vanilla Fragrance Pod — it contains vanilla in its purest form—sweet and simple. These uplifting fragrances and a number of others in the MojiLife product line are great for getting you going in the morning and/or helping you cope with the mid-afternoon slump.
If you’re a fan of floral scents, we have a variety of awesome floral fragrance pods, including Flower Child, Garden Path and Lilac Blossom. Floral scents can help you feel happier and more energetic! They can also help you better manage the stresses of everyday life. Floral scents are a great choice for your kitchen, living room and home office. De-stress and enjoy a better night’s sleep with our Air+Lavender Essential Oil Pod.
You’ll also love our incredible nature-inspired scents. Our Voodoo Fragrance Pod contains mystifying sensual scents of patchouli, sequoias, and redwoods with a soft touch of sandalwood and amber. Enjoy these awesome fragrances while you’re relaxing, taking a bath, reading a book or writing in your journal.
If you’re looking for a pleasant all-purpose therapeutic scent, try our MojiFresh Linen Spray. It can help refresh your home by adding a beautiful linen fragrance to sheets, clothing, carpet, and upholstery—naturally. Everyone in your family will love the fresh and clean scent.
These are just some of the wonderful scents MojiLife has to offer! I invite you to check out the essential oils and fragrances on my page: https://getmojilife.com/.
You want to feel good about the cleaning products you use in your home. Yet harsh chemicals found in many common household products may actually be harmful to you and your loved ones. That’s why at MojiLife, we offer our MojiClean line.
This incredible collection of powerful cleaning products combine nature and chemistry to create not only an effective way to clean your home, but a safe one. You can clean and deodorize your entire home using non-toxic products that have a fresh scent. Our products use the power of essential oils and natural vegetable extracts instead of harsh chemicals. They’re gentle, plant-based cleaners that are safe for your loved ones and you.
We offer a collection of products for various jobs around the house:
- MojiClean All-Purpose Cleaner. An all-purpose cleaner that has natural lemon essential oil and vegetable enzymes in it. You’ll feel good about using this awesome product, which meets cleaner, greener EPA/DfE criteria for all cleaners.
- MojiClean Glass & Surface Cleaner. A high-performing glass cleaner that gives you beautiful, streak-free windows without the harsh chemical odor. It also meets greener EPA/DfE criteria. It’s streak and smear-free, plus free from a variety of bad stuff — SLS, SLES, Parabens, Ammonia, Dyes, Phthalates, Solvents, Glycol Ethers, and Formaldehyde.
- MojiClean Odor Eliminator / Spot Remover. Don’t just mask odors—eliminate them! Our non-toxic, non-irritating spray uses essential oils and vegetable enzymes to naturally banish odors. It’s safe to use in the air, the environment, and even on and around people and pets! It’s also a great spot remover — simply spray on water-safe surfaces and clothing at home or on the go.
- MojiClean Tile & Shower Cleaner. A tile and shower cleaner that smells lavender fresh! Our powerful formula goes to work on pesky hard water spots and soap scum without dangerous chemicals and fumes. Our biodegradable spray is designed to meet cleaner, greener criteria for household products and it’s free from Ammonia, Alcohol, Solvents, SLES, Parabens, Dyes, Phthalates, Glycol, Ethers, and Formaldehyde.
- MojiClean Toy & Baby Product Cleaner. A toy cleaner that you can trust. It’s non-toxic, non-irritating, and unscented. Do you have a baby or toddler at home? If so, this is a must have. Use it wherever your baby or toddler eats and plays.
- MojiClean Toilet Bowl Cleaner. Hate cleaning the toilet? We do, too! Let our powerful tablets do the hard work for you. Convenient and 100% biodegradable, these powerful cleaning tablets safely remove unpleasant stains and leave your bathroom smelling fresh and clean.
You can trust our cleaning products to get the job done without the harsh chemicals. Visit our website to learn more: https://getmojilife.com/