Are you preparing to have company? It can be a lot of work getting the house ready for guests, especially when you’re having a big get together. There are so many things to do that the simplest things can fall through the cracks.
As you plan, you’ll want to consider things like who to invite and what food to buy. These are just some of the basic tasks involved in throwing a party. But, what about the small things that can make a big difference?
There are simple things that can take your party from meh to having a wow factor. And the best of all, they’re easy tasks to complete, so you’re not adding a ton of things to your already full plate.
You’ll want to be sure your get together has music. This is one of those things many people forget about as they plan for company, but it can make a huge difference. People may even stay longer at your party if you have some good music playing. Consider the guests you’ll be hosting and the theme of the party, then choose your tunes.
Providing the right ambiance is incredibly important for a successful party. Not only do you want to please their taste buds and their ears, but you also want a pleasant aroma. Your kitchen may already have a delicious aroma from what you cooked, but don’t forget about the other rooms. Make sure every space your guest will be in has a lovely aroma that fits the ambiance you want to set.
Don’t forget the entertainment. Think about things you can offer to keep guests entertained. Place some board games on tables, set up a karaoke machine or game system in one of the rooms, or anything else that would fit the mood of the party.
When you’re hosting a party you want your guests to leave happy. Consider what you can do to create a pleasing ambiance. When you’re looking for the right fragrances or essential oils, head on over to my website to browse a variety of high quality options. https://getmojilife.com/
It’s time to embrace autumn and all of the lovely things that come with the season. The changing leaves, apple pies and pumpkin spice lattes, just to name a few. There are so many wonderful things that this season brings. It’s not only colorful, but filled with tasty baked goods (and the smells that come with them).
If you want to make your home smell like Autumn, you can try some of MojiLife’s traditional line of fragrances, such as Johnny Appleseed, Madagascar Vanilla, Velvet Woods, Cup o’ Joe, Rich Leather, and Whisper. You can learn all about these fragrances on my website: , you can also browse some of the new seasonal scents available for a limited time:
- Autumn Elegance: This delicious scent offers the amazing fragrance of freshly baked pastries. The aroma is a mix of ginger, maple and vanilla cream.
- Fall Colors: This one offers the fresh fragrance of the season – blending apple, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Rustic Spice: This inviting fragrance mixes cinnamon, cloves and vanilla with just a tinge of red plum thrown in.
- Sugared Pumpkin: Harvest spices, amber and sandalwood make for a luxurious aroma.
One of the best things about fall is the amazing scents that mingle in the air, from a fresh breezy walk through a colorful path on the trail to the apple and pumpkin pies baking in the oven. It’s enough to make anyone embrace the waning daylight hours.
So, what fragrance will you try out? Will you go for one listed on the traditional line or will you try something that’s only available for a limited time? Will you delight your senses with a fresh fragrance or maybe something sweet? The nice thing is, no matter what you decide, there’s a MojiLife fragrance that will fit your desires.
Are you passionate about what you do for a living? If you’re not, then stay tuned, because you could be. There are many reasons people want to change jobs or even just supplement their current job with a side one.
Maybe you’re looking for extra money for leisure activities or to help pay the bills. Money may not even be the issue. It could be that you feel stagnant in your current job and you’re ready for something different. You may also be looking for a job that gives you more fulfillment and you want to work for a company that you feel good about. There are multiple reasons you could be looking to start a new job, even if its just a side job for the moment.
The good news is, whether you’re looking for something part-time or full-time, there is an option you can consider. You can become a part of the MojiLife team. MojiLife is a company you can appreciate working for. Not only do they offer good compensation, but they also care. In fact, it’s in the name of their charitable foundation: MojiCares. MojiLife’s mission is “enjoy every moment” and that means not only living a great life, but helping others live one as well.
As a part of the team, you have the potential to earn great compensation and even an incredible trip under the “life getaway” incentive. They’ve even gone on cruises to tropical locations as part of this offering.
Not only are the incentives worth working for, but you can also feel good about the products you’re selling. They provide a safer alternative by not requiring heat or flames in order to provide pleasant aromas.
If this opportunity has you intrigued, I encourage you to check out my website and learn more about what MojiLife offers: https://getmojilife.com/. You can also contact me with questions or when you’re ready to make the transition.
We’re all aware of the popular holidays to celebrate the ones we love, but what about the ones that are not as well-known? When you think about all the people in your life, we’re sure you’ll be able to name several that you’re thankful for – friends, coworkers, family, significant others, and so on.
Let’s take it a step further; how about the people that make your life easier? The sweet nurse that helped you out the last time you were at the doctor’s office or your kind neighbor who collected your mail while you were away. We have so many people in our lives that can provide sunshine, even on the rainiest of days. So, how do we go about thanking them?
There are plenty of ways to celebrate your loved ones. You can send them a card, simply say thank you, or give them a gift. Why not do all three? There are several holidays coming up in August that are perfect for celebrating the important people in your life:
- August 1 – Respect for Parents Day: This is a perfect opportunity to show your parents how much you respect them with a small gift or card.
- August 5 – National Work Like a Dog Day, National Friendship Day, and National Sisters Day – We suggest showing your appreciation on this day to someone who works really hard, to your beloved friends, or your amazing sister.
- August 8 – National Happiness Happens Day: This is the ideal day to spread a little happiness around!
- August 11 – National Son and Daughter’s Day: Show your children (even if they’re grown) how much you love them today.
- August 13 – Left Handers Day: Do you love a lefty? Now’s the perfect time to show it.
- August 17 – National Nonprofit Day: We think today would be a good day to show how much you appreciate someone who works tirelessly for others.
- August 25 – Kiss and Make up Day: Is it time to end an argument? Use this day to mend those fences and move forward.
- August 27 – National Just Because Day: Do you really need a reason to show you care? Show you appreciate the people in your life just because.
Also, did you know that August is “Happiness Happens Month” and the second week of the month is “National Smile Week?” What a great reason to put a smile on the faces of those you appreciate! If you want great gift ideas, we invite you to check out the products on our website!
This month we celebrate all of the people involved in helping others make homeownership a reality. We also recognize all of the current and future homeowners. This may be a new one for you; the month of June is National Homeownership Month.
How do you celebrate this special month? There are quite a few ways; start here:
- One, if you aren’t a homeowneryet, and you’ve been thinking about it for a while, you could use this month as an excuse to start officially looking.
- Two, if you recently bought a home or you’re in the process, show your realtor appreciation for all their hard work with a special gift and a thank you card.
- Three, if you know someone that recently bought a new home, don’t forget to give them a housewarming present.
- And, four, if you’ve been a homeowner for a while, why not celebrate by giving your home a little bit of a makeover. You could go for a small or large improvement
This month is all about homeowners and the people that help them find their dream homes. If you want to get in on the fun, I recommend you check out my website. MojiLife offers so many wonderful products for homeowners from luxury fragrances to high-quality essential oils and cleaning products. We offer different devices, some of which require no electricity, so they’ll even work when the power goes out. The right aroma can really add more depth to a space. Some scents can relax, while others can energize. Plus, a great aroma is welcoming and will create a space that your guests are excited to be in.
Head on over to my website to browse some of the amazing products that you can purchase for yourself or someone special: https://getmojilife.com/.